What to do... Life's like that...

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tin Whistle Music

It's been a while since I got my Irish tin whistle out and I was encouraged to do that very recently. The one that I have is not greatly suited for Carnatic classical as the lower tones are missing and the range of tones is not large enough. However, below is a sample piece I've been practicing for sometime. Lots of coarse edges, breaks and improvisations in the piece, but I thorougly enjoyed learning, practicing and playing it.

share this: facebook

5 Comments:

At August 11, 2007 11:25 PM, Blogger Sridhar said...

Great job, dude!

 
At August 12, 2007 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the music is very soothing and even if you think it is not exactly like the original it is close (in addition, as you said there are many versions of this song, this is the Sandeep-version :)).
Thanks for sharing!

 
At August 12, 2007 8:57 PM, Blogger sandeep said...

that is very nice ! great job ! looking forward for more.

 
At August 13, 2007 12:24 AM, Blogger LK said...

Excellent :)

 
At August 30, 2007 7:14 PM, Blogger Kodak said...

dude.. it sounds very much like Radhuvamshasudha.. am i correct?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home